- The machine adopts three phase inverter DC (MFDC) welding system. It draws minimal primary current, and requires dynamic electricity of 100kVa total only.
- The German imported Bosch Rexroth inverter DC power supply promises stable welding current, ensuring constant current output.
- The machine adopts pneumatic system. No hydraulic unit utilization, with less mechanical issues in the future.
- The machine is water cooled to the electrode. This ensures longer electrode life and enhances welding quality.
- Controlled by PLC, the machine promises accurate welding distance and movement.
- Dahching's profound experience in Electrode-Forged Grating Welding is applied, thus the grating quality is stable.
- The machine is equipped with user-friendly interface, which is easy for troubleshooting and is stable in quality.
|Thickness of Bearing Bar (A)||3mm ~ 6mm|
|Height of Bearing Bar (B).||30mm ~ 50mm|
|Cross Bar (C)||5.0 ~ 6.0 mm (Square Rod) Ø6.0 ~ Ø8.0mm after Twisting|
|Pitch between Bearing Bars (D)||30mm ~ 50mm|
|Pitch of Cross Bars (E)||50mm or 100mm|
|Panel Length||6000mm max.|
|Panel Width||1000mm max.|
|Cycle Time|| 45Min / Grating
|Weldability|| Weld electrode: 90~120mm max
|No. of Cross Bar Welding||Welding 2 in 1 stroke|
* We reserve the right to modify & improve our products without notice.